* References available via LinkedIn. More available by request.
Director, UX & Product | 2019 - Early 2020
- Led the product and UX teams in the construction of our compensation processing platform.
- Unified the design language, and led adoption of reusable design components for
- Constructed OKRs and gathered application usage metrics.
- Introduced and led adoption for agile project management to align with the product roadmap.
- Re-aligned the company’s product roadmap through internal feedback, client interviews, and user testing.
- Successfully onboarded booked clients to realized revenue.
- Worked on packaging the product for the team's fundraise which led to a $5M Seed round.
- Currently in an advisory role for product and design.
Director, UX ← Senior UX Designer | 2015 - 2018
- Reported to the VP of Design & Marketing.
- Led the design team for a retail data science startup.
- Guided adoption of design operations best practices (through kanban and design sprints).
- Conducted user testing and experimentation with stakeholders.
- Led the buildout of a code-driven style guide and prototyping systems used within the design team.
- Hired and grew the design team while balancing marketing, product, and budget demands.
- Designed for the team's fundraise which led to a $37M Series B.
Freelance, Product Lead | 2013 – 2014
- Led the construction of an e-commerce platform that generated more than $5M in annual recurring revenue.
- Conducted client interviews and created a triage system to identify issues and pain-points for customers.
- Managed the product roadmap and prioritization of high-impact deliverables for the platform.
- Hired a cross-discipline design and development team.
- Worked on the design and delivery of the company's presentation materials for their IPO roadshow.
Other Featured Projects
Freelance, Design | 2013 – 2014
- Designed new product features for BreakingData, PlateIQ, and SearchYourCloud.
- Drove agency contracts for StackAdapt and PaintNite's marketing sites.
- Completed sales and investment presentation preparation contracts for iHeartRadio and Keek.
Design Lead ← UX Designer | 2010 - 2013
Led the design team in the production of the company’s consumer trivia application, ReachStreet, which had IP licensed to RIM.
Method and system for generation of adjustable automated forecasts for a promotion
WIPO | WO2018170595A1 | 2018
Co-authored while at Rubikloud.
Advanced Data Visualization (DS008)
Ryerson Univeristy | 2016 & 2017
Guest speaker: data visualization in the enterprise.